Welcome to ITW Industry
ITW Industry specialises in products and services for the timber construction industry. Offering a complete package including software, components, fasteners and equipment, the group can bring unrivalled benefits to your business.
Contract All | Expand All
Conceptual building design
- Sell your ideas – create stunning visuals of your concept to demonstrate to clients and planners with VisionREZ
- Save time with automation – the Alpine Integrated Management Software (AiMS) automates administration tasks in offsite construction plants
Sales & marketing
- Activity management – the Alpine Customer Relationship Management software (CRM) provides the insight and analysis you need to anticipate customer needs and build customer relationships
Building detailing & engineering
- Future proof – hsbCAD is based on industry standard AutoDesk technology
- Customised Solutions – hsbCAD TSL language allows rapid bespoke development outside core software to allow you to work how you want
- Save time with automation – hsbCAD enables automation of specific and repetitive tasks.
- Save time with machinery links – hsbCAD delivers any construction data to any CNC machinery
- Production Control System – hsbCAD manages and measures the factory process, making savings on components used
- hsbCAD can design in SIPs, steel and other materials in addition to timber
- Cost efficient engineering – the Alpine VIEW structural analysis software engineers trussed rafters and open web joists for optimum cost efficiency
Whole building design
- Save time with one software supplier – one point of contact for all your software requirements
- Save money with one training course – one training course to design a complete timber engineered building
- Reduce errors with one source of data – input the walls, planes and profiles once in hsbCAD and then engineer using VIEW
- Eliminate replication conflicts– AiMS Central enables users to connect to live data from any location
ITW Industry manufactures and supplies a range of Alpine punched nailplate products, designed for particular uses within the roof & floor joist and scaffolding industries:
A9 and A13
Alpine offers 0.9mm thick (20 gauge) A9, or 1.0mm thick A13 nailplates for general use in roof truss fabrication. Their excellent design values, supported by Agrément certification, ensures that in excess of 95% of joints can be plated using either of these plates.
Field Splice Plates
Available in three sizes, Field Splice Plates are used to connect a top hat truss to it’s base truss. These plates are part punched nails which are pressed into the base truss at the factory, and part holes to allow for nailing into the top hat truss on site using the new Paslode PPN35i gas positive placement nailer.
Alpine also manufactures and supplies Waveplate, a bespoke nail plate specifically for FloorTrus. Using Waveplate in FloorTrus production keeps plate sizes down, and therefore cost and environmental impact to a minimum.
SpaceJoist webs are available for joist depths from 195mm up to 424mm. The webs have punched nails at the top and bottom which are pressed into the respective timber chords. The struts incorporate inwardly pressed ribs which increases the strength without impeding manufacture.
Paslode, Duo-Fast and Haubold have a range of power fastening systems available to suit all customer needs. Timber fasteners are driven by tools operated by compressed air (pneumatics) or gas combustion (impulse). The SPIT (powder actuated tool) system drives fasteners into steel and concrete - for fixing sole plates for instance.
Plastic coil collated nails
Duo-Fast nailers use their unique plastic coil collated nail system to provide significant advantages in terms of quality and productivity.
Paslode and Duo-Fast have two different strip nail systems in their program. A paper laminated collation and a thermoplastic plastic strip nailing system.
Wire welded coil nails
Wire welded coil nails are a low cost nailing alternative.
Paslode, Duo-Fast and Haubold provide a comprehensive, cost effective range of staple fastening systems.
Other fastening systems
Other fastening systems in the range include: brad nails, corrugated fasteners and collated screws.
All ITW Industry fastening systems are made from high quality steels. Available in special finishes for corrosion protection including: electro galvanised, galv-plus, hot dipped galvanised and stainless steel.
ITW Industry can supply, install and service all the saws, presses and Toolmatic automated nailers you will need for roof truss and FloorTrus production. Machinery available is listed:
Saws & timber feed systems
- Live decks, unscramblers and automated stackers
- Dust extraction systems
- Birch table with optional lifting gear and TrusSet
- DePauw automated teach and go
- Pedestal presses
- Rollers and Roll-a-Master
- Pinch rollers and automated truss stackers
- Corrugated fasteners